Explore the different sectors and engage with potential employers through different career events organised by Curtin Singapore. Career events are great for learning about what job recruiters are looking for.
Career Development Events
- Career fairs are held on campus, where hiring companies gather to interact and interview Curtin Singapore students. Come and grab opportunities to engage with a potential employer.
- Industry insights talks and information sessions are held throughout the academic calendar. Attend these talks to gain more knowledge about the different industries and your different career options.
- Recruitment talks allow you to get first-hand information about the company’s employment opportunities, selection criteria, the application process, career prospects, and company culture.
- Networking events where you can interact with working professionals from various sectors to find out about industry insights, industry trends, internships, or job opportunities.
Internships and Industry Projects
Equip yourself with essential skills and knowledge in your industry through internship opportunities.
Curtin Singapore encourages you to source for internship opportunities within the academic study period to credit the internship experience to an academic unit (available only for undergraduate programs).
The academic study period generally runs from March to June, July to October, and November to February. Find out which academic units you can substitute with an internship unit here.
Discover internship and career opportunities using these websites.
- Curtin Global Careers – An exclusive online job platform for Curtin University students seeking job opportunities outside of Australia.
- Curtin UniHub – An exclusive online job platform for Curtin University students seeking job opportunities within Australia.
- GradSingapore – Find graduate jobs and graduate programs in Singapore.