Aims to provide a one-stop solution for our students and graduates to be career-ready.
Thought leaders series (August)
4 August 2020
Our Third ‘Thought Leader Series: Presenting Yourself Powerfully – Online’ was presented by Tina Altieri, Founder & Principal Managing Partner, Media Australasia Xchange (MAX). A big thank you to Tina who highlighted key issues faced by many in the digital world and provided great tips and strategies for making an impact online. Thanks also to our participants from Singapore and Perth and to our staff at Curtin Singapore for making it all happen.
See you at our next Thought Leader Series.
Click here to view clip.
Details to be confirmed
Industry Engagement Appreciation Dinner
Details to be confirmed
How ready are you to kick-start your career? Downloadable content here.
- 16Personalities – Find out more about your personality type, strengths and weaknesses, how you manage your relationships and possible career paths after completing a free personality test. You can read up more about 16 Personalities and the theory behind the tool here.
- EmployABILITY student starter kit – The EmployABILITY student starter kit is an online resource featuring a student-focused, personalised employability profile tool and developmental resources.
- O*NET Interest Profiler – A self-exploration tool to help you find out what your interests are, how they relate to the world of work and helps you decide what kinds of careers you might want to explore.
- Test Partnership – This website provides free psychometric tests such as Numerical Reasoning Tests, Verbal Reasoning Tests, Error Checking Tests, Personality Questionnaires, Situational Judgement Tests, Leadership Tests and Competency Tests.
- Skillsfuture Skills Framework – Read useful information on the different industries and their career pathways, occupations and job roles, existing and emerging skills, and training programmes for skills upgrading and mastery.
- SG United Traineeship Programme – Eligible job seekers who are keen to apply for traineeship opportunities under the hashtag #SGUnitedTraineeships
- Ministry of Trade & Industry – Stay updated with important industry trends in Singapore.
- Singapore Economic Development Board – Information on various industries and new areas of development in Singapore.
- GradSingapore – A website that provides useful and practical career advice for the Fresh Graduates. Read up on GradSingapore’s ranking of the top graduate employers across all sectors.
- LinkedIn for Students – LinkedIn resources and step by step guides to let students know the benefits of a LinkedIn profile and presence, and to help them get started. Introduces guides to cover topics ranging from building profiles, finding jobs or internships, building a professional brand, networking with professionals, and researching or prepping for interviews.
- Jobscan – Find out how much your resume meets the job description through this website. Simply copy and paste your resume and the job description.
For enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by Student Central to speak with our staff.