Career centre for employers
This is a platform where employers are hunting for talented individuals to help your organization grow. Join our network and community to list your job listings and opportunities with us.
Post a job listing on our Curtin Global Careers by following these steps:
Steps to post a job listing
1. Read the Employer Terms and Conditions.
2. Register using Employer Registration Page. Employer registration may take more than one working day and will be approved by Curtin Careers, Employment & Leadership’s Employer Engagement team at Curtin University (Perth). If you encounter an issue, please email to email@example.com.
3. Once your account is approved, you may now start posting job openings. Job posting approval may take more than one working day and will be approved by Curtin Careers, Employment & Leadership’s Employer Engagement team at Curtin University (Perth). If you encounter an issue, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. (Optional) Once the job posting is approved and released, you may choose to send an EDM to Curtin Singapore students or alumni. Kindly send the following information to Curtin Singapore Career Centre:
- Job position and company name
- Job post link on Curtin Global Careers
- Company logo
Internships and industry projects
Curtin University students can participate in credit-based internships (25 credits) or non-credit based internships. For students to credit the internship experience to an academic unit (available only for undergraduate programs), the internship has to fall within the academic study period.
The academic study period generally runs from March to June, July to October, and November to February. Students can still take up the internship opportunity if the internship falls outside the academic study period; the internship will not be credited to an academic unit.
Curtin Singapore holds different career events, allowing companies to promote the company and industry or promote internship and job opportunities. Scheduled career events are released to students or alumni through email, campus posters and Curtin Singapore social media channels. See our academic calendar to better plan your events.
List of career events
- Company visits, industry insights talk and information sessions are held throughout the academic calendar. Share about your company and industry here.
- Recruitment talks allow companies to give first-hand information about the company’s employment opportunities, selection criteria, application process, career prospects and company culture.
- Networking events where you can interact with our career-ready students and graduates and share about your company and industry.
To arrange for a career event, please email to the Career Centre.